WELCOME! MY NAME IS KELLI & I'M HAPPY YOU'RE HERE.
My goal is to capture moments authentically. A lot of my images feature interaction and show life as it happens. My photos rarely feature everyone looking at the camera and every hair in place. I strive to capture photos that show love, laughter and connection.
I love true-to-life, bold color and using light to help tell a story. I enjoy photographing the details of a wedding day, the love shared by a family, the excitement of senior year, and everything worth celebrating.
If you don't find what you're looking for, please reach out as I offer unique sessions as well. I look forward to hearing from you!
A FEW LITTLE FACTS ABOUT ME
- I married my high school sweetheart in 2017. We recently moved to Watertown in August and are looking forward to being a part of the community here. We share our home with one four-legged fur child named Chevy.
- In addition to photography, I also work full-time as Development Director at the Mother of God Monastery.
- My father passed away in 2018 and gifted me my first camera. Kelli Fritz Photography was born in 2020.
- I love Q'doba and I have an addiction to Starbucks.
- When I have free time, I enjoy time with family, hanging out with my puppy, binging Netflix, and spending time outdoors.